"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Friday, June 11, 2010

I'M BORED!

YES! Believe it or not, I want dance to start again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored without it.... and I still have more than 4 weeks until dance intensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom was turning in fall registration on Monday, and was telling the director that I'm already ready for dance to start again. The director said all the teachers were tired and needed a break. I think that 1 week is enough time off... My friend said she needs at least 3 weeks... I was ready two days after the recital...

I know, this was a useless post

3 comments:

  1. Haha I used to feel like that, too. I was like "4 weeks until ballet camp?!? I can't wait that long!!! I need to dance! NOW!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, very funny, Jasmine. :) I feel the same way, or maybe worse, because I can't go back to dance until September. :( Count your blessings...

    In Christ,
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Lizzy! Last year my studio had a ballet intensive in June, a dance intensive in July, and a Company camp in August... But they took out the ballet intensive, and I'm not doing company this year (MAYBE NEXT YEAR!).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine