"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Thursday, February 2, 2012

14 Things I've Learned in Life

  1. We shouldn't take things forgranted

2. You can make Friends with anyone

3. Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad

4. When you smile, you feel less pain

5. You don't have to cover yourself with makeup to be beautiful

6. The way to get true friends is to be a first-rate you, instead of a second-rate someone else

7. If you put your mind to something, you can do it.

8. Even if you don't always get something right the first time, go back and try again

9. Listen to adults, they are wiser than you

10. To get good at something, you have to practice

11. Trust in God, he will never let you down.

12. Never ever give up

13. A true dancer dances with her heart and not her feet

14. There is always someone who cares, you just don't always know who

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASMINE! I woke up, looked at the calendar, and thought, "Today is Jasmine's birthday!" :D Thanks so much for being my online best friend and all the dance-related conversations we've had. I love ya like a sister!

    ~Carolyn

    {{If only I could use the MB smileys on here! ;)}}

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine