"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Monday, September 12, 2011

Not Sure of a Title...

I can't think of a title at the moment. I don't want to update on dance right now. Do you ever notice that a lot of times, You don't realize how much you love someone until they're gone?  First, my old tap teacher, I was never "close" to her, and then the day came when she told us that she wasn't gonna teach anymore, I didn't realize that I loved her so much until I went home crying.

Now one of the best youth leaders (at church) is leaving the staff. Youth Group is probably (for me) the hardest part of middle school, because I don't have a lot of friends there due to the fact that I always have dance during the "bonding" activities. Even though my dad is a deacon, and my mom used to be on staff as the elementary coordinator at church, most the leaders and kids don't even know my name. This one leader, was one of the few people who knew my name. I never talked to her that much, or really knew her that well, but I think that just the fact that she knew my name made a difference to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine