"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hello blog

WOW, it's been a long time since I've posted.

So, anyway, DANCE CONCERT (not recital) is coming up soon! It's an advanced student performance that we do in January. I will probably only be in 1 dance, but there is a possibility of being in up to 4 dances. Because of dance concert, we are going to start:


First off! We started our modern piece on Thursday! IT IS AWESOME!!!! Our dance is about direction change, and we have AMAZINGLY AWESOME music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, Today is the audition for the student pieces. Every year, the Modern 4 girls get to each choreograph a dance, and the modern 2 & 3 girls audition to be in there dance. I'm gonna audition, but I don't expect to get in. I'm mostly going for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine