"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Saturday, October 9, 2010

More exciting news!

Let's start with the great news!!! So you know that I'm doing three levels of ballet, Ballet 3, Ballet 3x, and Ballet 4. You MIGHT know that I wear deshanked pointe shoes for Ballet 3, and barre in 3x. Well NOW, I get to do those classes in my REAL pointe shoes, and go all the way up!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

(Not to mention I'm eating a slice a pizza right now :D)

We added a lot more to our dance!!!! It's really fun! When my mom came to pick me up she said "Is that your dance concert music? You got really great music this year!!!" I'd say overall, we are doing really good considering that we have till JANUARY to learn it all!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine