"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Friday, October 22, 2010

WOWSERS!!! BUSY!!!

OK, so technically, I'm not THAT busy, cause I'm on fall break. But dance wise, YES.

    Modern: So last night our teacher was at a wedding (I think!) so we had a sub, and just went over the dance.
    SC: We start rehearsal for Student Choreography TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!



And then we've been having Parent Observation this week, and next week. Real fun... Parents staring at you while you are trying dance. I only let my mom watch because she'd be heart-broken if I said no.

I think I already told you about doing ballet 3 en pointe. Let's just say that my shoes are so broken down, that I stumbled every single balance in front of 15 people (including my mom.)

Now for the happy news:
I ORDERED NEW POINTE SHOES YESTERDAY! 
I can't wait for them to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine