"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Has Sprung...

Spring has sprung
The Grass has riz
I wonder where the flowers is?

Hehe, that's my ballet teacher's favorite poem. He recites it a lot in the spring. That's also what life in Tennessee is like right now! Let's just say we had the shorts, babydoll tops, and sandals out 2 weeks ago, and I haven't warn my heavy jacket since the middle of January. How awesome is that? No flowers yet though :P

Not YET at least, my family got the tree in our front yard chopped down by the electric company, but they said they will replace it with the tree of our choice. So far we are either getting a fruit tree (apple or pear), or a cherry blossom tree! I hope we get the Cherry blossom tree! Here's what they look like!



Aren't they pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine