"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What Inspires Me Most

Of all things, what inspires me is what I look like when I'm finished with the step. No matter how tiring the work is, when your leg is higher than your ear, you feel great when it's there. And as tiring as putting all those steps together, you feel great to know that you have potential. And as tiring as all those moments of great potential can be, I just know that if that day of  becoming a real ballerina comes, it will be worth it all, and suddenly, that developpe above your ear just doesn't seem so bad.



2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. You might of already said this but your button's not working.. Do you know how to fix it? Thanks! And where do you make your buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? My button works for me... And uh... it's more HTML...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine