"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas Eve!

Today is Christmas Eve, and I am BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS EXCITED! I feel like a 4 year old! I'm just soooo EXCITED!!!!!!!!! I love Christmas. I think it is a beautiful time of year. It's so sweet and happy. It makes me cheerful and just EEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!! Wow, I need to calm down...

Anyway, I have a busy day today! I have to:
  • Pack for our Trip to Indiana (we leave 12\26)
  • Make Our Christmas Pies!
  • Go to Christmas Eve Service!
  • Do our family gift exchange!
Basically, what our gift exchange is, is it's just my family. What we do is we all get eachother a gift, it can be bought from a store, handmade, or something that we already have but don't want anymore. Here's the catch though: It has to cost $2 or less. It's really fun, because we usually shop at the dollar store, and we have to really think about the person. For example: This year, I got my older brother a pack of dinosaur erasers because they were funny, and (as a joke) he's been having a tough time with Pre-Cal this year. So anyway, I am really excited cause I got a great present for my little brother, that he is gonna love!!! I can't tell you though because he stands beside me while I am on the computer a lot...

Hope you guys have a great Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine