"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lights, No Cameras, and ACTION!

  I can't believe that it's here already! We have our winter dance concert today! We had dress rehearsal, and it went INCREDIBLY smoothly, we only went 22 minutes over (new record!), and the director said everything looked really good!

So anyway, the show is today, and I'm super excited! We have to be at the theater at 12:00, then we warm-up, do before performance rituals, etc. Then we have a show at 2:00, and as soon as the show is over, we get to go out to eat (this year without parents :o), and go back to the theater to do it all over again for a 7:00 show!

I'm really excited, I think it will a lot of fun, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine