"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Sunday, January 1, 2012

For the Record...

So I meant to write this post yesterday, but I've been planning this post for most the year, so here you go! I have had a big year for first times at dance, and I have pictures to go with them!!!

I broke the shank in my pointe shoe for the first time.


I got a blister in pointe class that was so bad that it bled through my tights for the first time.


I COMPLETELY blew out my ballet slipper. Yes, they are leather, the hole got worse and worse until in turned into that.


Oh, and not to mention, I tapped the entire heal off the bottom of my tap shoe. I feel very impressive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine