"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Let me just say, I am REALLY bad at keeping New Years Resolutions. I don't think I've ever met another person who broke there resolution on January 1st. Yes, it's true, last year I made a resolution to not drink soda for the entire year, and I had a glass of Sierra Mist on January 1st. That was successful.

This year, here are my New Years Resolutions:
  • Have better abs...
  • Get higher extension on developpes
  • Do a better job getting School done
  • Keep my new years resolutions (LOL)
  • See Britt Nicole and Demi Lovato in concert (haha, I don't think that's gonna happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine