"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Little Tag

You've probably seen this tag before. Carolyn did it, Kellee did it, Karalee did it. So now I'm going to do it. I was tagged by Karalee and Carolyn, so I will be doing both questions.

11 things about me: 1. I am in charge of cooking breakfast for my family every Wednesday and Thursday.

 2. I got a blister UNDERNEATH the calice on my little toe last night during Pointe.

 3. I'm thinking of working on a new blog design. (hint hint)

4. I hate when lights are about to burnout, and they are flickering.

5. I have made $80 this month from babysitting. Good thing to, cause I need two new pairs of tights, a new pair of jazz shoes, and a new pair of pointe shoes before recital.

 6. I have a current obsession with decorating cupcakes

 7. I am trying to teach my dog to jump through a hula hoop.

8. I met Britt Nicole a week ago.

9. I have 5 more weeks of school.

10. I have to bring dinner with me to dance on Mondays and Wednesdays, because I have classes from 3:30-9:00.

11. My all time favorite movie is the original black and white version of Miracle on 34th Street.


Carolyn's Questions --Are you a dancer? We all know the answer to that.

 --Would you rather be an actress or a singer? Actress

--Do you like the Hunger Games? I haven't read them yet because there is a 53 hold waiting list on them at the library...

 --Who is your favorite singer/band? Britt Nicole, but I also love love love Demi Lovato.

 --Do you enjoy writing? YES! Poems, Songs, Novels, Short Stories, Essays, even Outlines. I love to write!

--Where do you want to live when you grow up? Not sure. Somewhere that I can open my own dance studio.

 --Do you plan on going to college? Yes, I want to major in dance, and minor in business, once again for my dance studio.

 --What do you want to be when you grow up? A rockette, then a principal ballerina, and then open my dance studio.

 --Do you own a sock monkey? No

 --Do you like to COLOR?! Yes, I love to color with the kids when I babysit.

 --Do you own any Sharpies? Yes! You can't be a dancer without sharpies to label costumes!



 Karalee's Questions:
-- What is your favorite thing to study in school? Reading, I LOVE BOOKS!

-- Do you take vitamins? Nah, I'd rather eat spinach with poppyseed dressing!

-- What is your favorite article of clothing? I like cute, loose, summer tank tops

-- Do you have a cellphone? If so, what kind? No, sadly

-- Do you sleep in complete darkness or do you like to have a little light? Complete Darkness

-- What is your favorite hobby (etc.)? Dance! Love it like crazy!

-- What is your favorite movie? I alreadysaid Miracle on 34th Street.

-- Animal Crackers or Goldfish [crackers]? Toughy, BOTH!

-- Visit Mountains or the Beach? The Beach!

-- What is your [current] favorite song? Gold by Britt Nicole

-- What is your favorite foreign language? Do you speak it? French, but all the French I speak is Ballet :)



My Questions:
-- What is your favorite kind of Cheese?


-- What is your favorite TV show?


-- Birthday or Christmas?


-- What's your shoe size?


-- What was your favorite book when you were little?


-- Favorite Birthday party you've ever had?


-- Who would you like to see in Concert?


-- Three things under your bed?


-- Worst Movie you've ever seen?


-- What is something you're looking forward to this year?


-- Event your are most looking forward to in the 2012 Olympics?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine