"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Moving Up...

We got our schedules this week. If you've been reading my blog for a while already, then you know what that means. Basically, it's the piece of paper that tells us whether we moved up to the next level. So here's what I am taking this year:

Ballet 6 (out of 8 levels)

Pointe 5 (out of 5 levels)

Tap 4 (out of 4 levels)

Jazz 5 (out of 6 levels)

Modern 3 (out of 4 levels)


and next year I'm going to be taking:

Ballet 7

Pointe 5

Tap 4

Jazz 6

Modern 4


I'm very excited that I will be in all the highest levels (except for ballet, which I'm the 2nd highest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine