"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The 12 Days of Recital- Day 4


There isn't really much to say about yesterday. I pretty much said it all in yesterday's post. So moving on to today:

3:30-5:00: Jazz
6:10-6:30: Quick Little Duet Rehearsal
7:15-8:15: Tap


Yep, I have to go back to tap today. I kind of want to go back, but I'm really scared to. I'm afraid that if I go back, that I'll get pulled out of more parts. I'm always the first option to be moved\pulled out, partially because I'm the youngest in Tap 4, and I am the only one in the class who wasn't in Tap 4 last year. I've worked really hard on some of these difficult parts, and it kind of hurts that it's not paying off. But if I don't go back, I don't think I'll ever be able to go back. So I guess it's just time to face the music.

On a more cheerful note, I have my last Jazz class today! I'm kind of not sure why that's happy... I LOVE JAZZ! I'm just really excited that we get to put our dance onstage finally! I think we have worked the hardest on our Jazz dance. I love it, it's a really pretty dance.

Also, I have a short rehearsal for my duet. We have one ballet instructor who choreographed it, and works with us on Mondays, and also we have a different ballet instructor who runs it with us on Wednesdays and also helps correct us and helps up get into character.


So that's my day today, stay tuned for a new post tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine