"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Saturday, May 26, 2012

The 12 Days of Recital- Day 7


Yesterday was AWESOME! We had our last studio run through for the year, and we did it in full costume. It's very fun to dance in costume, when you have the costumes it affects your dancing a lot, and puts you more into character! We were originally going to have to do another one on Tuesday, but the director said that it was so good that we don't need anymore rehearsals. Other than dress rehearsal at the theater of course. The director said my duet also looked great!!! :D

Anyway, as for today, I get a break! Actually, I have a 3 day break. It's pretty nice! So let's see, what did I do today... I took my photo for AGC, I also went to one of my friends' houses to hang out for a couple of hours. My little brother and I took all our pictures from our Washington DC and put them together into a slideshow. I made lunch, I cooked sweet potatoes to go with dinner. I watched pointless youtube videos. I slept. I chatted with friends on g-mail. I played around with makeup. I did all sorts of stuff that non-dancer teenage girls do.

As for tomorrow, I have my first week of Highschool at church tomorrow! I'm very excited. I will also steam my tutu tomorrow. Yes, there will be pictures, and a tutorial, although a tutorial isn't really nescessary which you'll find out why tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine