"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Monday, May 28, 2012

The 12 Days of Recital- Day 9

Happy Memorial day guys! Today OFFICIALLY marks the week of recital! I can't believe I only have 3 days of stuff to do before the show!

So what am I up to today? Well, it's my last quiet day before the end of the show! I feel like I should be doing something super exciting today, but I'm not. My dad is at Dunkin Donuts buying donuts for breakfast. My favorite kinds are powdered sugar and chocolate with vanilla glaze.

I will probably see if any of my friends want to hang out, but they are probably all busy. All my friends like to be doing things with there families, but my family never likes to do anything together. We are always so busy with school, dance, boy scouts, church, work, etc. that when a Holiday comes, my parents are just to tired to do anything.

Anyway, I think I might be going to Joann's (yay!), to buy some cupcake decorating supplies. I LOVE decorating cupcakes, and I need some new supplies. Joann's has all Wilton Food Craft items on 25% off today only!

Tomorrow I actually have a dance rehearsal to tell you about, so stay tuned for another post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine