"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Earth Keeps Spinning, but I'm Stuck!

The earth is constantly spinning on it's axis so that we have a day and a night and blah blah blah blah......

YES! I KNOW ALL THAT!!! But I feel STUCK! Stuck on what? My modern comp! Some sort of signature line.... movement across the floor....


If only she meant THAT kind of signature... Do you like my signature? WHY THANK YOU! I think I'll use it!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love this post. I wish you the best of luck on your routine :)

    My friend and I were texting and she told me about the highschool dance team not having enough people (they have 3. of over 1,200 kids...) and how they are letting 8th graders be on the highschool team. Well.. I'm thinking about dropping out of pre-pointe so I can have time to do that, but I'm not sure.

    Oh well.. whatever happens happens..

    i don't feel like logging in, but it's hannah :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine