"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Friday, November 12, 2010

Detective Jasmine is on the case!

What case? The case of the unknown modern costume (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!). Yesterday, November 11, 2010, around  5:30 P.M. at my dance studio, I heard some important news.

"I FOUND THE PERFECT COSTUME FOR MODERN 3! But I can't find the picture" says the director.

"What does it look like?" Asked the Modern 2 teacher.

"It's got one strap, it's got a strip across the bodice, it is flowy on top, and shorts on the bottom. It comes in multiple colors."

We didn't see a picture, but I'm gonna try and make a few guesses of what our costume might be!


Wow, Detective Jasmine is lame. That's all I could find. Oh well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine