"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just can't put my pen down! (well more like Keyboard)

Yes! I am writing! What am I writing? I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED!!!!! I am writing a novel for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).

My Novel is called "Alone in the Dark"  Here's my summary:

"10 year old Chastity Grace was born blind, deaf, and mute. Her parents were wicked to her, they beat her, and tortured her. Chastity Grace couldn't cry out or merely make a noise for help. One day, she felt a vibration, and her eyes and ears opened up, for a brief moment. Using this special power Chastity Grace ran away from home. Along the way of finding her new life, Chastity Grace starts to understand how she is sometimes able see, hear, and speak. Chastity has a lot of fun living her new life, and trying to meet her biggest goal, permanently being able to see."

I'm going for 10,000 words, but so far it's kind of hard to fit time to right in, so I'm only at 2,815.

Are you doing NaNoWriMo? What do you think of my novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine