"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Quinlyn!!!

Today is a very special friend of mine's birthday! QUINLYN!


Last year I did a birthday video tribute. I had the tribute al lready this year, then we got a new computer, so sadly, my tribute got deleted. Sorry :(

Besides! It's good to be different! So this year, I'm gonna do an acrostic!

Quirky- (In a good way) She is full of craziness and silliness
Upbeat- Quinlyn is always full of life, and happiness
Indestructable- You cannot pull Quinlyn apart. She is strong, and will not let someone get the best of her
Nifty- Quinlyn is very creative in everything! Especially her knitting and photography
Loyal- Quinlyn always keeps her promises and always remember to call you when she's supposed to
Youthful- She easily ignores people who tell her she's to old for things
Nice- She is sweet and loving, always trying to build people up, and NEVER to tear them down


I hope you liked it Quinlyn! Have a FABULOUS birthday!

P.S. I'm still working on your present, you should receive it in a week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine