"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I need to start posting more!!!

Sorry, COME ON!!! 11 hours!!! Forgive me here!

 Ballet: I don't remember if I told you this or not, but my ballet 3 class is doing a dance! It's to a song from Coppellia. We have only done the entrance, but we just started.

Tap: We are gonna do a dance for tap! We haven't started yet.

Student piece: It's about Children on the playground! I love that! We are pretty far along!

Modern: Fabulous, simply fabulous! We are pretty far, and our dance is looking great!



How's the rest of classes? Pretty good! Pointe is getting harder, and we are learning new things :)

For tap, my teacher said she wants to move another girl and me up after dance concert!!! We also learned the this really fast, hard dance (but so awesome and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) called Ode to Starbucks!

Yes I mean this! We didn't learn the whole dance, just a section. But my teacher told us in the real dance, it starts where everyone is standing around drinking coffee. But then they get all hyped up and start tap dancing (ridiculously fast mind you!), and then they slow down cause they need to drink more coffee, and then the process keeps going, but then at the end, they all die, cause they are low on energy, and Starbucks is closed. *faint* HOW HORRIBLE! SIMPLY HORRIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine