"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday Expectations....

WOW, my birthday is so soon! It's almost scary! I turn 13 in 4 days! WOW!

Here are the current plans:
I will be having a party on Friday with a couple close friends at Chuck E. Cheese. (I wanted to do something really goofy and fun!) 
I will be wearing this dress (with black leggings)...
...And these shoes
I want new ballet slippers (actually I just got home from the dance store and now have them!)
And a new camera chord (the old one broke!)


For my birthday dinner I will have quesedillas...

...And chips dipped in guacamole


And lastly, Apple pie for dessert!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it! You're almost 13! A teen . . . wow! Happy Birthday, Jasmine!

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine