"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I want one thing, but I want the other

 
I'm having one of those angel, demon moments. You know, where the angel on one shoulder is telling you that you want one thing, while the demon on the other shoulder is telling you another. Here's my dilemna.


Me: It's supposed to snow 3 inches tonight! Do I want it to snow or not?

Angel: If it snows, then dance will be canceled, and you really need that one last class to practice the ballet dance before dress rehearsal on Friday!

Demon: If it snows, you'll get to go sledding with your best friend! AND you'll get school off!

Me: What should I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Angel: Pray that it won't snow!

Demon: Where your pajamas inside out, put a spoon under your pillow, and flush ice down the toilet!




There you have it. Sadly, my mom says that it's GONNA snow. But God can make anything happen, and I'm starting to lean over to the angel. Our dance will be an absolute MESS otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine