"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fastest Post EVER!!!!!!!

Okay, so I have 2 minutes to write this post, because I have to leave for ballet class!!!!

So I don't have much to write about because it is spring break. I know what you are thinking... "Wait a minute, didn't she just say that she had to leave for ballet class?" Yes, I did say that! We had snow days a while back, but so many classes got missed, that some of the makeups had to be done on Spring Break.

I don't have much to post about because it's only 2 classes, and we aren't working on the recital for those....


ANYWAY!!!!!!! The reason I wanted to post today, was because I just HAD to tell ya'll that yesterday at pointe class, we got to do stuff in the center FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine