"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dance intensive was soooooo intense today! (not)

So, you read the title! Most tiring class EVER!!!

We started with ballet... pretty normal. Then we had PARTNERING!!

I already told you that we had one boy at the intensive. So my teacher (my teacher is Male) and the one boy did ALL the partnering. We mostly just did pirouettes and jumps. When they lift you up during a jump, you go twice as high as you normally do! It feels like you are going REALLY high though! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Then comes the most stressful part! We were SUPPOSED to have stretch class... but instead, you know what we had to do instead!?!?!?!?!? WE HAD TO WATCH A MOVIE! Yes, that's what we did for our 30 minutes of stretch class. We watched a movie called That's Dancing! It was mostly just about Musical films... We kind of just layed around on the ground.

Oh, and then, let's just say, our rep dance is CRAZY! That's all I'm gonna say....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine