"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Sunday, July 11, 2010

YAY! Keepin' up the good "work"

WOOHOO! I'm so happy!!!! "Why?" You ask. Because yesterday I got the class confirmation from my dance studio. It also said that I will get to help out with the Monday morning Creative movement class!!!!!

To celebrate, here are three of my favorite (curtain call) creative movement costumes!




















Cute huh? I love looking at Curtain Call Costumes' Website!


P.S. DANCE INTENSIVE STARTS TOMORROW! WOOHOO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AH! Those costumes are ah-dorable!

    Quick funny story:

    A few weeks ago at my tap recital, we were all on stage tap dancing. I was front and center, and suddenly, the whole audience starts laughing. It made me mess up a few times, because I started laughing too! I couldn't figure out what was going on, so once we got off stage I asked a lady back there what happened. Apparently 2 little girls in fluffy white costumes ran onstage while we were performing and started twirling! LOL. I can't wait to get my recital dvd.

    Thanks for having a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine