"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lot's of Fun Today!

It is 7:45 right now. But 7:45 AM is not what is in my head right now. I have lots of plans today... Lots of dance related plans. AND I'M EXCITED!!! Here's what I'm doing today:

I am going to ballet class like any other Saturday....

Then after that, I am going home like any other Saturday....

BUT, rather than hanging out with my BFF all day (which I love to do, but not today), I'm going back to the dance studio for performance company auditions...

Next, I'm going out to dinner with some friends from dance...



And lastly, we are all going to go see my Ballet teacher in Cinderella! HE is playing and Ugly Stepsister (and he has to dance in a dress, a wig, AND En Pointe!!!!)
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my good golly, your day sounds AWESOME!!! I wish I was you! Lucky! ;)

    Have a great and lovely Saturday!
    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine