"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Never forget.... The Sandwich Quality?

You are probably wondering "What the heck is Jasmine talking about?"

Well, my tap class has two dances, the shorter one is really bubbly and just over exaggerated. One of the girls in my class made up a great analogy for this dance that I want to share with you. We call it "The sandwich quality".


The bread, is the bread of life. We are alive, and we are doing a lively tap dance.

And now we need to add the cheese. As in the cheesiness.


Finally we have to be a "ham"!

Put it all together and you've got...
...The Sandwich Quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine