"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Sunday, May 30, 2010

DONE WITH CLASSES FOR THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

I had my last class of the year yesterday! :'(, Time sure does fly by!

So, attendance wise....

This year, I had 200 classes

And I went to 196\200 classes!

Here are my reasons for missing those 4 classes:

I missed 3x once, because my friend had an extra ticket to the Rockette's Christmas Spectacular, and afterwards, I would get to spend the night at her house. I went to a makeup class for it though

I missed 3x again, because it was my parent's anniversery, and we were staying at some friend's of ours' house, and I could get someone to take me. I went to a makeup class for it though

I missed ballet 3 thu, and 3x because I was sick.

THAT'S IT! I think 196\200 is pretty impressive!

Status update:

Modern: This is the class that I'm MOST nervous about. We were VERY rushed with the choreography :( The good new is, is that since the dance is SUPPOSED to be silly. So people won't notice mistakes very easily.

Tap: THIS IS MY FAVORITE DANCE!!!!!!!! IT'S GONNA BE SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS ALL WORKED OUT, WE HAVE PRACTICE FACING THE BACK MULTIPLE TIMES, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ballet thu: It's pretty good! The ending is really cute, and it all went together pretty well!

Ballet sat: It looks REALLY great! My teacher did a good job with choreography, and we have all been doing it pretty well!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for the recital.

If any of you want to come see it, e-mail me at Dancegirl1713@bellsouth.net, I will e-mail you all the information (as long as I know that you live near me and everything!)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please do send me the info about your recital, Jasmine. I've been reading all of these status updates, so I am VERY eager to see the real thing. You know my email! :)

    Love in Christ,
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine