"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Monday, May 3, 2010

Floods and More classes

From now until the end of the year, I have dance EVERY SINGLE DAY EACH WEEK (except Sundays), because my tap teacher wants us to come to tap 2 on Mondays so we can practice our dance with them.

I REALLY HOPE WE HAVE CLASS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We might not because we have had some serious storms, tornadoes, and FLOODS this past weekend... Observe this photo!


LOOK AT THE TRUCK! That was in my neighborhood. Thankfully, 1. I'm still alive 2. No water got into our house 3. the tornado didn't hit us

Here is your status update

Modern: Haven't had class since I last posted

Tap: Miss Renee took out the hardest part! I'm kind of sad about that though, because we hardly get to do TAP. The point of recital is to show off what we have learned! We aren't doing grab-offs, wing timesteps, shikibops, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. Just toe-heels, which you learn in.... Tap intro. Other than that, it going pretty well!

Ballet 3 thu: We are ALMOST finished! I'm so excited! Basically all we have left, is posing at the end. My ballet teacher said that she found a picture on the internet of fairies and they are in different poses. This week she is bringing the photo, and we get to pick which fairy we want to be, and recreate that mural (with ourselves!)

Ballet 3 sat: WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just need to fix some parts up a little bit!


Costume wise:

WE STILL HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN OUR BALLET COSTUMES YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine