"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wow!

I have a REALLY funny story to tell y'all!


Well my AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Tap teacher, used to dance on broadway and for one musical, she was an Indian. One of the dances she did for that was a rain dance. So she pulled some choreography from that dance, for my class' dance.

Now she keeps saying we are doing a rain pow-wow dance.

I'M NOT JOKING! Literally, EVERY week, it has rained on Wednesday (the day we have class.) The sky was blue today, and then when we were getting our shoes, we suddenly heard rain POUNDING on the roof!!!!!!!! It was sooooooo funny! Then we burst out laughing and ran over to tell my tap teacher!

BTW, I do NOT, hear me NOT believe in superstition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine