"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Time Steps!

I thought that since I talk about dance so much, I should post a video of ME dancing! In this video, I'm doing 4 single time steps, 4 double time steps, 4 triple time steps, and 4 wing time steps. My wing time steps aren't very good, I'm still working on them.



Yes that video was made in my bathroom! LOL! It's the only place where I can tap dance that makes sound, but doesn't ruin my shoes or floor.

I'll do a status update tommorrow or Monday.
But I will tell you we STILL aren't done for one class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I'll try and make a video of me en pointe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine