"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

EEPERS!!!!!

OK, so here is the story.

Today I had tap class, and it was pretty fun. We started by working on the dance for recital, then we did something across the floor, and then we played tap tag. Well after we practiced the dance, our teacher had us sit down and start talking to us.

I don't think I've told you all this, but she is going to teach next year. We are getting a new teacher to replace her for the time being for mulitple reasons. So my teacher started telling us about how she wanted us all to be in Advanced Tap instead of Intermediate. The director said no, we weren't good enough.

Well, then, my teacher told us that she wants us to work EXTREMELY hard for the new teacher, so that we can move up. We were all sitting there thinking, "I DON'T WANT TO MOVE UP!", I don't think we can do it, but I don't want to let my teacher down! And even if I do get to Adv. tap, I think it will be REALLY hard!

So that is my quick EEP!!!!! So yah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine