"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Monday, May 24, 2010

My kind of shoe!

The other day I was searching for pictures of pointe shoes, and I found a HILARIOUS picture that I HAD to show y'all!

I love tap dancing in my regular pointe shoes before class... I wonder where you get these, I need a pair! :o)

So for your status update:

Modern: We are FINALLY done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty good! I also found out that... MY CLASS GET'S TO OPEN THE SHOW! YEP! We are the first class to dance! Although, it wouldn't have been my first choice to do it in those RIDICULOUS unitards! I'll get over it... Eventually

Tap: Good as ever! I have the part at the end down now, so I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Ballet thu: WE STILL DON'T HAVE OUR END POSE YET! I'm kind of frustrated about that... since we have 1 class left!

Ballet sat: It's looking very pretty! I'm very excited about that class to!


I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ON THE LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really sad that I only have two classes left with my tap teacher. SHE IS SO AMAZING! I DON'T WANT HER TO GO! :'(

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine!
    I take ballet and tap too! I would love to have those shoes. I can't even decide which I love better- tap or ballet? But I am glad to find people who have the same interests as me. I wonder how wearing those awesome shoes feel. God Bless and I hope you're enjoying!
    <3, Marilyn Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do jazz and tap and ballet. At our studio we never do ballet I am always practicing at home and we never do it. We have point like not even every month. I love pointe I have always wanted to do it.
    <3 dancing it's my life
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.backbaydancewear.com/catalog_c36493.html
    i found where to but them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine