"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Monday, July 18, 2011

July 14, 2011- Dance Intensive Day 4

Sorry I haven't done these posts!!!! I've been really busy\tired lately!

10:00-11:30, Jazz (with a guest teacher)
11:30-12:00, Lunch!
12:00-1:15, Indian
1:30-3:00, Modern

Jazz was sooo fun with the guest teacher! He likes jumps, so we did lots of jumps! He said he'd teach us switch leaps, but forgot :(. That made me sad, I want to learn switch leaps! 

Then we had lunch....

....Indian was a little better, but I'm still not a big fan, after the teacher left, we all realized that we were all just randomly wiggling our finger cause we couldn't get the fingers right!

And Modern, well, we talked about using the right muscles. And then we were talking about using our legs. The teacher asked me to demonstrate cause I did it so well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine