"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Monday, July 18, 2011

July 15, 2011- Dance Intensive Day 5

  OK! Here was the schedule:

10:00-11:00, Pilates
11:00-11:30, Lunch
11:30-12:30, Acting
12:30-2:00, Ballet
2:00-3:00, Variations


So Pilates was as bad as last time. We did a lot of plank things, and lets just say, my arms were shaking all over!

Then in lunch, we had really funny conversations about putting boy dolls in girl clothes. It was pretty funny!

Acting was SO MUCH FUN! We spent a lot of the time doing a little skit where the lines were just kinda boring. It was like this:

A. Hi
B. Hello
A. What time is it?
B. I don't know
A. Don't you have a watch?
B. Not on me
A. Well
B. Well what?
A. What did you do last night?
B. Nothing
A. Nothing?
B. I said Nothing
A. Sorry I asked
B. It's OK

Then we got different scenarios and had to use that script and using pantomime, the other people had to guess what our scenario was. I got getting stuck in an elevator with a claustrophobic stranger (I was the stranger!), and Bubbly Store clerk talking to a customer.

Then we had ballet, not much to say about that (other than the fact that I did a TRIPLE pirrouette!)

Lastly, we had variations! It's soooo hard! Our variation has so many bourres, it's not funny (especially cause it's en POINTE!)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was in your acting class! It sounds awesome! And congrats on doing a Triple Pirrouette!

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine