"It's what I've always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham

Monday, May 27, 2013

The 12 Days of Recital- Day 9

Hi my name is Tyler, I'm 11 years old, and I am Jasmine's brother. I am hacking her blog for Day 9 of "The 12 Days of Recital". I am also the author of the blog Renegades and Mega Force. I'm also a dancer, though unlike my sister I do hip hop, and I'm way better at it than she is. This year since we're doing Mary Poppins, and I'm a chimney sweep. Our costumes are white t-shirts, black suspenders, ripped jeans, and black shoes. Here's the music we're dancing to.
 

 
I like this dance because of how cool it is. We have a sweeper prop, then throw them on the ground, and get in groups of three. Then we do a really cool dance. Then we grab our sweepers again and we do choreography with the sweepers, and do cool twirly thingys holding them. Then there are sirens in the music, and we run off. I get to be in the front line, because I'm the only one who is over 5' tall. I think I'm a pretty awesome dancer, and so does Jasmine.
 
P.S. Please check out my blog, and check back for Jasmine to do Day 10 tomorrow. Oh, and don't tell her that I hacked her blog.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

♥Jasmine